New Episode of the Entrepreneurially Thinking Podcast
November 8, 2018
New episode of Entrepreneurially Thinking podcast is live!
Joining us is Jeff Gamble, CTO & Founder of Dynamic Surgical. He strives empower healthcare consumers with access to low-cost technological innovations and the knowledge to TRULY incorporate them into their everyday lives. His company, Dynamic Surgical, implements technology to integrate the physician’s workflows with the patience’s experience and care without adding an administrative burden.
In this episode:
– What led Jeff to create Dynamic Surgical.
– The Dynamic Surgical platform.
– How Dynamic Surgical connects the physician experience with that of the patient.
– Why make an experiential connection?
– How the investigative scientific mindset is entrepreneurial-like.
– The methods and thought processes Jeff wants to pass along to others.
– In the beginning, Jeff worked for a venture while he was building his own…why he made that choice and how he transitioned into full entrepreneurship.
– Jeff is in the middle of a pivot…hear what prompted the pivot and how he knew a pivot was necessary.
– Jeff’s lessons to share with other entrepreneurs from his experience.
Company LinkedIn Page