New Episode of the Entrepreneurially Thinking Podcast
August 1, 2018
New episode of Entrepreneurially Thinking podcast is live!
Joining us today is Steve Knight, Director of COCAbiz. He designs and facilitates experiential workshops to foster collaborative creativity, design-thinking and business storytelling using the power of the arts. Also with us is Rob Morgan, a production designer, teacher at Washington University and serves as a Teaching Artist for COCAbiz.
COCAbiz is the business training division of St. Louis’ renowned Center of Creative Arts (COCA), the fourth largest multi-disciplinary community arts institution in the nation. The mission COCAbiz is to build a more creative, engaged and effective work-force by delivering innovative workshops and events that employ authentic arts teaching to deliver business results.
In this episode:
– Where the idea to integrate art into the workplace as a tool for training originated
– Steve’s artistic background
– An exercise for business professionals that helps to shift their mindset and approach
– Tapping into your creative energy
– What are the main challenges for business leaders?
– As an arm of the COCAbiz art institute, how much of the arts does COCAbiz integrate into teaching?
– More about the key competencies of focus (leadership, communication, collaboration and ideation)
– Where does inspiration come from?