New Episode of the Entrepreneurially Thinking Podcast
May 24, 2018
New episode of Entrepreneurially Thinking podcast is live!
Joining us today are Phillip Sangokoya and LaTonya Thompson. Phillip is the Management Consultant & Vice President of the Business Resource Association for Networking & Development (BRAND) of St. Louis & the BRAND of St. Louis Foundation.
Latoya Thompson is a client of BRAND of St. Louis. She is the CEO & Founder of Heritage1933. Heritage 1933™ serves women and children affected by homelessness. Thompson has inspired customers to join the Heritage 1933™ initiative by donating hair care products to women children living in shelters.
BRAND of St. Louis aims to leverage innovative, collaborative strategies to solve urban economic challenges and bring accelerating solutions to communities.
In this episode:
How BRAND of St. Louis defines branding.
– What inspired the creation of BRAND of St. Louis.
– The contrast and comparison of higher education principles or approaches of marketing to those of the corporate marketplace.
– The contrast and comparison of higher education principles or approaches of marketing with that of small businesses and entrepreneurs.
– How minority-led businesses and non-profit organizations with low budgets can best reach their target market.
– What did you learn from your years in the field in Business Banking and Commercial Lending?
– Phillip has a background in psychology. What psychology lends to brand and marketing strategy.
– More about the non-profit arm of BRAND of St. Louis.
Website – http://www.brandofstl.com
Company Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/TheBRANDofSTL
Company Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/TheBRANDofSTL
Company LinkedIn Page – https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-b-r-a-n-d-of-st-louis/
Instagram – http://www.instagram/TheBRANDofSTL