New Episode of the Entrepreneurially Thinking Podcast
April 17, 2019
New episode of Entrepreneurially Thinking podcast is live!
Joining us today is Tami Lange, CEO and Founder of Save the Girls Touchscreen Purses! Tami is a resident of Edwardsville, she is married and has 5 wonderful children as well as 3 dogs and a plethora of cats.
Simply put, Tami was fed up! In one week, both of her daughters had mishaps with their phones. One had lost it on a hike and the other sent her phone into the washing machine abyss, by accident of course. Tami’s sister in law suggested the girls carry their phones in their undergarments (bra) to avoid any future mishaps. That just didn’t seem like the solution either. This drove the inner entrepreneur in Tami to the drawing board. It didn’t take her long to come up with the PERFECT solution. Tami created a one of a kind purse that not only carries credit cards, license and our cheaters, but it also has a clear backing pouch that your phone slides into that allows you to fully operate your phone without ever having to take it out of your purse.
Just when you thought this concept couldn’t get any better, it does!!! Save the Girls organization, donates 10% of their profits to breast cancer research.
In this episode:
– Where the purses are manufactured
– The products that are used in the making of her purses
– Steps Tami took in researching the companies that would manufacture her product
– The different styles of the purses she has in her line
– What’s in the works for the future?
– How Tami promotes her product
– Where we can find out more and buy her purses
– Why did Tami choose to give a portion of her profits to breast cancer research?